Ansley Watson of the Watson Method Pilates Studio invites seekers in a cultural exchange of play, nature, healing, exercise, music, food, relaxation and surf to join a group of likeminded adult campers and their kids to the diverse topographic lands of Ecuador. Through cultural interaction attendees will also gain an experience working with several non-profit organizations along the coast on projects that reflect agricultural growth, education and economic revitalization since the devastation of the earthquake.
Over a period of eight days the trip will visit two of Ecuador’s most luscious and lively regions within the cloud forests of Mindo and along the coasts of Esmeraldas.
Included in the trip:
- Cloud healing goodness in Mindo
- Outdoor Exploring Where Nature Inspires Art
- Cultural Exchange of Food, Music, and Storytelling
- Surf and Agriculture
- On the Beach Healing and Exercise
We have put together a lovely itinerary for you that includes a full range of activities that stretches between cloud healing pilates, outdoor exploring with nature and art, cultural exchange, surfing, agriculture, beach healing pilates, cacao farming, and beach time adventure.
What’s included in the price:
- Daily pilates in two healing environments
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- All hotel accommodations
- Daily shuttles to group activities
- All airport/hotel transfers in Ecuador
- Live music and nightly entertainment as indicated
- Onsite organic chef from Quito (can accommodate all diet restrictions)
- Scheduled cultural exchanges
- Surf Lessons
- Extra spa treatments and massages at the eco-lodge
- Entry price for select daily activities (these run between $5-$15 each)
- International airfare to Quito (Estimated from Denver $980)
- Tips and gratuities
- Medical & travel insurance (recommended)
Packages & Pricing:
(Additional proceeds fund the Surf 4 Ecuador project. www.surf4ecuador.org)
- Shared accommodations $1200 per person
- Private accommodations $1400 per person
*For families of 2 or more, we have cabanas and rooms that can accommodate
Please contact us separately or send accommodations requests and questions to Ansley at email@example.com.