- 2 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt, divided
- 3/4 pound Wild-Caught Yellowfin Tuna Steak, thawed if frozen
- 2/3 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 2/3 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
Prepare a grill for medium-high heat cooking. In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, shallot, honey and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Set aside.
Sprinkle tuna with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Grill tuna, flipping once, until browned on the outside but still deeply pink in the center, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board.
Add mint, basil, parsley and green onions to the bowl with lime dressing and toss. Divide between 4 plates and sprinkle evenly with peanuts. Thinly slice tuna and fan slices over salad.