- 5 ounces (2 bundles) whole grain udon noodles
- 6 cups low-sodium bison, beef or vegetable broth
- 1 (14-ounce) package firm tofu, drained and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 bunch leafy greens such as kale, collards or Swiss chard, tough stems and ribs removed, leaves sliced (about 6 loosely packed cups)
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon hot chile sesame oil, plus more for serving
In a large pot, bring broth to a boil. Add greens, noodles and salt, and cook until greens and noodles are just tender, about 6 minutes. Add tofu and cook until just heated through, about 1 minute, then add green onions and oil. Serve with more oil on the side.