• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1/2 cup pizza sauce
• 1 cup shredded mozzarella
• 1 carton cherry tomatoes
• fresh basil, chopped
Turn oven oven on to broil
1. Brush or spray the zucchini slices with oil on both sides.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill, broil or saute until just tender, about 1-2 minutes per side.
4. Place zucchini slices on a baking sheet, top them with sauce, cheese and half a cherry tomato.
5. Broil until the cheese has melted, about 2 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with chopped basil and serve.