Need something to do with all those hard boiled eggs? Here you go!
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons brined capers, drained and chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Put eggs in a medium pot, add water to cover by 1 inch and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover, remove from heat and let sit for 12 minutes. Transfer eggs to a large bowl of ice water and let sit until chilled, about 5 minutes. Drain well. Peel eggs and halve lengthwise. Scoop yolks into a large bowl and arrange whites on a platter.
Add yogurt, capers, lemon juice, mustard, parsley, salt and pepper to yolks and mash well until combined. Spoon into egg white halves, garnish with capers and serve. (Alternatively, refrigerate until ready to serve.)
Per Serving:Serving size: 1 whole egg, 80 calories (45 from fat), 5g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 185mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g dietary fiber, 1g sugar), 7g protein