- 2 tablespoons finely chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 pound chopped cooked turkey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 pound chopped cooked sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half (optional)
Put ginger, garlic, pepper flakes, tomatoes, curry powder, garam masala, yogurt and cilantro into a deep bowl and stir to combine. Add turkey, toss well, cover and refrigerate overnight. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook until translucent. Stir in turkey and marinade, sweet potatoes, sugar and half-and-half and cook until heated through. Transfer to a large bowl and serve.
Per Serving: Serving size: , 340 calories (45 from fat), 5g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 80mgcholesterol, 135mg sodium, 40g carbohydrates, (7 g dietary fiber, 19g sugar), 34g protein.