- 1 premade whole wheat pizza crust , thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup tomatillo salsa , plus more for serving
- 1/4 pound part-skim mozzarella , shredded, divided
- 1 cup no-salt-added black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen yellow corn , thawed
- 1 frozen boneless, skinless grilled chicken breast , thawed and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Arrange crust on a pizza stone or large baking sheet. Spread salsa over crust and sprinkle with half of the cheese. Top with beans, corn, chicken and remaining cheese and bake until crust is crisp and cheese is bubbly, about 25 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro, cut into 8 pieces and serve with more salsa on the side.
Per Serving: Serving size: 2 pieces, 410 calories (90 from fat), 10g total fat, 3g saturated fat,30mg cholesterol, 730mg sodium, 56g carbohydrates, (9 g dietary fiber, .6g sugar), 22gprotein.